Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Toothy thoughts~

No prizes for guessing where I went this morning~ As a precaution before going abroad, I need to get myself a medical and dental checkup before I leave.. Thus the visit to the dentists today, government one no less (cos its damn super cheap!)..

This poster was just one of the many ominous warnings on the walls on the importance of teeth in your life~ If you want to scare some kid who hates brushing their teeth, then the dental clinic is the best place to go I tell you..

Quite a few people waiting for their turn on the 'electric chair' today.. However, the staff at the (government) clinic were quite efficient, and I was there less than an hour eventhough there were 22 people before me, hee~

Total damage: RM3 for registration and scaling.. Scaling your teeth at a government clinic only costs RM2! I don't understand why people allow themselves to spend so much at private clinics just to subject themselves to a few minutes of teeth torture?!

Turns out tat I have healthy teeth and gums :D but bad news is one of my wisdom teeth is impacted (not able to come out fully).. Shit, and I just watched the Xiaxue guide to life video recently and now I have the same problem.. So I will need an appointment at the hospital cos it has to be extracted.. Waaaa... A little worried now.. :(

Xiaxue's Guide To Life: EP42 - Losing Your Wisdom Teeth


Watch it to feel the full impact of my predicament, but don't watch during your meals, you just may lose your appetite!










Me with clean, happy teeth~

1 comment:

GreenTea said...

Wah!! u have a bling bling teeth now. I think my teeth also need have some check up. But i scare later gone mising some tooth, cos the dentist sure will "pull" out some of it. haha... better escape from going.