Saturday, November 28, 2009

LUNA NUEVA!! :)

This has been a draft since ages ago and I have to sit my ass down and blog it right now or it'll be stale stale news pretty soon...

Finally watched a movie i'd been waiting for 6 months for on 27th Nov -- New Moon~*squeals*


For once, being kiasu is a good thing, cos I booked my ticket the week before, and lucky that I did so too, cos when I wanted to book an extra ticket for the same show the next night, guess what?! Not only was there suddenly another showing at the same time slot (that wasnt there the day before..), but both shows were too full for reservations... O.o... and I was watching at the cinema that the least ppl go to as well..

Lucky I booked early, cos I got to sit right in the centre.. Excellent view of the screen :D

Erm, my thoughts on the movie?? (that I have watched twice, btw >.<) Edward looked nicer in the first film... :) and you can see Jacob shivering in the rain if you look closely enough, hehe... My favourite scene was the one where Victoria is being chased through the woods/ Harry Clearwater has a heart attack/ cliff jumping, i think the music matched perfectly, and made me end up liking that weird song called Hearing Damage.. :) Oh and the part in the beginning with the moon turning dark was nice too..

Honestly, I still prefer the movies to the books, cos theres too much repetition and long-winded parts in the book for me to enjoy it.. Plus you get to see hunky guys with their shirts off in the movie as well... Stupid Malaysian censorship Board tho... If you wan to cut then cut it all out, if not then jus keave everything... whats the sense in cutting a bit and leaving a bit?! Makes no sense at all... and I hope parents/ girlfriends would not bring their uninterested kids/ boyfriends to watch the movie lor.. I saw one father closing his son's eyes everytime a kiss came up (the poor kid finally fell asleep in the end) and lots of guys aking up when the end credits came up and asking their other halves "apa ending?" sigh...

My opinion is that its half good half bad.. some of the dialogue was pretty tedious but some of the scenes looked really nice... so if you're a fan, go watch it or you'll regret, but if you're not, then you're better off watching something else instead of watching then complaining afterwards... :P

with Lilian~



Oh and first time I've been to a 'snowing session' with really fake bubbly/ foamy snow, hahahaha....



I have fallen in love with O' Briens sandwiches on my first try.. Really damn yummy :) and the service is very good as well... or maybe cos there weren't many customers *shrugs* I dunno~

Chicken Triple-decker :)

Crambo Club Shambo (Shambo is the funny bread shaped like an alien spaceship... :D)

Anyways, I wouldnt mind going to O'briens at The Curve again... :):):)

No comments: