Sunday, November 8, 2009

Watching a movie alone~~

Looking forward to many more 'firsts' in my life... Can cross one off the list now tho-- watching a movie in the cinema by myself~ :) So proud of myself that I didnt feel pathetic or lonely, and I really enjoyed the movie very much! The cinema did feel a little too cold tho..

Watched Law Abiding Citizen last Wednesday (cheap tix at GSC :P) Nobody i asked wanted to watch this not very blockbuster movie when there're so many other choices recently and I'd really really wanted to watch this very much ever since I saw the awesome trailer some time ago..



Its basically abt a guy called Clyde whose wife and daughter are killed during a break-in at his home, and when the justice system did not provide the proper punishment to the killer and his accomplice, he decides to take the matter in his own hands by murdering them himself.. The way he kills them is damn smart but quite horrifying at the same time, imagine being cut into pieces while still alive?! >.<

Then, what is even more interesting is that he manages to keep killing government officials who were involved in the sentencing of the 2 criminals while he is actually locked up in jail! Watch it just to marvel at the clever ways that people can be murdered.. O.o~ haha.. but the whole movie is super exciting, I felt so kan cheong throughout... Must watch! Plus I think I lke Gerard Butler (from the movie 300) even more now.. I was wondering how he would be able to show off his muscles in this movie, but don't worry, there is a scene where he is half naked, hehehe.. and is well worth the anticipation... *giggle*

Check out the trailer~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMoP35u8oN0


All in all a nice experience, but i'm pretty sure the next time i watch a movie, i'm going to go with someone else besides myself :)

No comments: