Saturday, November 14, 2009

Summary?? 8/11-14/11/2009

New Flavour of the week to set the mood for the event i am waiting for at the end of the month... hehehe... Alexandre Desplat- The Meadow~

A summary of the past week:

- Stayed back till 7pm for abt 3 days to help with a scrapbook for a director who is retiring in Dec.. Each group was given 5 pages and told to decorate them to be joined together into a scrapbook.. Lots of cutting and pasting and people laughing at my inability to draw straight lines >.<

-Finally got an EPF account! So great that i could legitimately skive off during work to go to the kwsp branch in PJ, driver included as well :)

-Met up with the Gang!!! Woohoo.. we should all make an effort to meet up more often.. I am super free during weekends I must add... :P

-Went to a Robinson's Members' Day for the first time.. The queue reached the Coach outlet at The Gardens O.o.. Lots of kiasu uncles there as well, and all for wat?! A goodie bad wit a mug, a pen anda notepad.. hahaha.. Guess who i went with?! The director and senior manager of my group no less.. So funny...

-Finally have a decision abt my CIMB-MAICSA direct access platinum card.. Be patient, I am coming to get you! Teehee~

-Oh, and I missed my own Advanced Diploma convocation.. Planned to go look-see, look-see at first, but in the end decided it would be a little too weird to watch my classmates in their caps and gowns as a spectator... Will go for my degree and external paper ones, enough for me lah..

Next week is coming fast, got a meeting with Wendy to look forward to, an extraordinary general meeting to attend and a masquerade staff prty/ annual dinner (that i forsee will be torturous for me) to go to... Wish me luck~~

No comments: