Saturday, November 21, 2009

Year end sales... I'm coming~

M-YES! or Malaysian Year End Sales is here.. yay! need to stock up on wardrobe essentials... :) Some pics from last week where i went queuing up to get a goodie bag from Robinsons..

The queue was so long we were at the middle of the floor , behind us the line stretched past Coach and almost to Isetan at the other end.. Interestingly, there were many many uncles there, not only aunties go for free stuff :)

They should pay me for advertising @.@

'goodies' in the bag, mug, pen, notpad, hahaha... better than nothing since it was free anyway~

I really really miss my camera.. pictures taken with a phone just can't compare... (darling, mummy's coming to get you soon...) Although my phone's camera did good on the pics below.. :)

view of where i'm staying from the bus stop~

I missed 4 buses yesterday cos of the stupid policemen who conducted traffic in such a way that pedestrians couldn't cross the road.. had to watch my buses zoom pass right before my eyes on the opposite side.. how sad...

cute kitty that i think is owned by the security guards here, fat and cuddly and has a collar...

Blogging sucks without a camera.. waiting for pics from the gathering last fri, the scrapbook pages, the meeting with my ex-roommate and my company's annual dinner... Boohoo...

No comments: