Friday, December 12, 2008

Aftermath...

Feel so drained and listless today, the day after...
the past 3 days of running ard + my burst pipe have all but used up all my energy... back to my irritating assignment-filled life.. expect some ranting next week, cos i have 3 assignments due on the same day! How incredible, woot! i think i could be mistaken as a dead log, the way i was sitting in class... haha...

Well, its the day after and i really appreciate everything everyone did for me.. I have amazingly gone through the first 21 years in my life with no big mishaps and disasters.. :) I wont list out everyone who wished me Happy Birthday (privacy, privacy) but heres a very big ThAnK YoU! to everyone... you know who you are.. I think its the first time i had 3 cakes and 4 celebrations and yea, i'm satisfied to be loved by so many ppl.. aaahhh... :D


No comments: