Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The day before The Day~

Went on a little trip to Serendah, somewhere near Rawang today..
Seems my aunt remembered my b'day and asked me to go there to have dinner..
I actually have 3 aunts on my dad's side, and since the aunt from canada has come back so there we all were, all 3 aunts together.. so awkward.. since i don't really have any topic in common with them >.<..

Dinner was not bad.. i got to eat something i've craved for quite some time--腐乳油麦 ! @.@.. Dont ask me why~ even tho i dont really have any feelings for them, but i'm not going to be an ungrateful wretch after they belanja-ed me dinner and gave me angpows.. so Thank You very much to my 3 aunts, tho you wont be reading this anyway.. I still wanna say thank you for a quite fun evening today... :)

Ooo.. What happens tomorrow???

PS: Hey bro, i want my Sony Album-T leh.. Pls?? I've got enough to pay for half already... Reply me when you see this, pretty pls?? :*

PPS: Heard some really great news from a friend that i thought had forgotten me, haha.. turns out he didnt.. Best of luck to you fren!!

No comments: