Sunday, December 28, 2008

long time no see~

Sat 27.12.2008
Finally cleared all my courseworks today! Hurray!

Pottered about until the evening...

4.50pm- supposed to be meeting our driver for the day at 5pm, so i started on my trek to the main gate, but all of a sudden the sky just decided to pour buckets of water on me.. luckily i brought an umbrella... but i still managed to get half my pants and my feet all wet... sigh...

Why on earth did we have to leave so early for a dinner you may ask.. Well, since none of us really knew the way there (or in my case, i didnt even know where our destination was, haha..), the plan was to meet at the bukit jalil lrt station and wait for someone to show us the way... and in the end it was a full 2 hours before we got to Ms Chen's house (tat's the auntie whose daughter is getting married, and my 'tormentor' during my industrial training days :D)..

Kind of surprising since KL isnt that big! No thanks to Mr Ken (the old man) who was so busy yakking away while driving that he managed to miss not one but two traffic lights and slowed us all down~ Luckily i didnt follow his car.. haha.. cos everyone was laughing at him in the end...

Happy, cos i got to meet up with so many long time no see ppl... Ken, Kha Heng, Sam, Pooi Yoke, Joey, Martin, Kathy, etc etc... Too bad Yong and Carmen cldnt make it.. Heard that Carmen's mum passed away last month.. tats so sad.. hope she can feel my condolences... anyway, we were the rowdiest ppl there that night, and we called ourselves the 'Ex-table' since 6 out of 8 ppl were ex workers and only one guy is currently still working with the company (the 8th person was his gf lah)... :D

N82 picture quality really not good lah... everyone got red-eye that cant be removed no matter how i try... Sam ar, why didnt you charge yr phone before coming out?? I think an SE K850i would have taken much clearer pics... :(

So from the top left corner, thats my 'old' superior Ken (he's only one year older but we still call him old lah, hehe...) Sam (who claims he's fatter now, but i cant really tell..), Kha Heng (thank you driver.. sorry didnt pay you any petrol fee, but you're so rich nvm lah hor?) and William.

Bottom from right, Pooi Yoke (who managed to use RM1.8k this mth and i dunno how she does it...), me (my eyes reflect the light so extremely, must be my astigmatism or something :(... ), Kathy and son... and last but not least, Martin 弟弟 (who keeps saying he's already 18, but we still tease him like mad, haha... 1990s kid... the rest of us are from the '80s :D)

*************************************************************************

I have a dilemma... its driving me crazy...

Option 1- work in KL, stay with dad, convenient public transportation, more things to see and look out for.. easy to meet up with frens... but no internet, no home-cooked food, no mummy... :*

Option 2-work in JB, got mummy, got streamyx, nice food, but too many things to tempt me from studying, bad transportation systems, nothing latest to see, hard to meet with friends, no Face Shop~ haiz...

and it branches out further...

Option 1-work in company secretarial sector.. no need for external paper tuition, job experience, learn more, but maybe less money, and who will want me for 3 months??

Option 2- work in other areas part time.. not relevant to studies, no relevant job experience, maybe more money, easier to find job, but dunno where to start looking... :(

and even further..

to work or not to work in the company where i did my internship??

if i want to then i have to ask, and i dont feel like asking yet cos it doesnt seem like there's any place for me... there are also some ppl i really like, some i like a little and some i dont really like at all... its still kind of manually operated but its familiar and its a good place for learning... Arghh, why am i like this??? think too much???

So difficult.. can someone help me decide? or should i just toss a coin.. i'm in a muddle now.. some more finals are coming and i dont really have the mood to think~ Waaa....


No comments: