Thursday, December 4, 2008

H.a.P.p.Y~~


I'm so freakin happy today that i don't think anything can spoil my mood, heh...
Cant believe i was so stressed out yesterday... What a huge about-turn~ :D

I am so happy! I know, i know, i'm repeating myself...

My group went first for this rounds presentation..
Which means i've got it over and done with..
Which also means i dont have to be doing presentations on my birthday!!! Whee~

and congrats to Ms A too cos if we didnt get to go this week, it wld've been either my b'day or hers...
Well, i kind of got a little cold when i drew the number one lot, but what the heck, better sooner than later lah.. :D

and mummy's coming to KL next week, cant wait to bring her shopping!!! ;D


and, and, i had a Magnolia Supremo cone during lunch.. Chocolate + Ice-cream just makes a girl's mood great!


Well, eventho it was raining damn heavily when my class ended and i got drenched in the rain, but i'm still happy~ and you know why??
Cos i made the right decision this morning by wearing my old, beaten-up pair of heels instead of my nicer pairs :D and my classmate said i'm great at walking in 3 inch heels~ hahahhaha... i was born with that skill babe! ;D

HAPPY!!!!


on the other hand, i have a corporate governance draft to hand in tomorrow, sigh~

No comments: