Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a day~

The 9th of December 2008, one weird day... cos of my terrible mood swings on that day, the pendulum swung from ~extremely happy~ to ~sobbing my head off~ then to ~mood less~ and ~ridiculous~

Cake no. 1

I was so stupid man... since mum was supposed to arrive around lunchtime, i had planned to go back to change after my class ended at 12pm, so i went to class wearing sneakers with no socks and didnt really bother much with my appearance, since i only had a 2-hour lecture mah... So i was having a short discussion about my assignment, when i realised that the members of my usual 'gang' were kind of hovering all around me.. So i turned ard to ask PT:" hey, why are you still here?? Dont want to go home is it??" hahhaha.. turns out, they were all waiting there for me to finish my discussion, all 6 of them..

I was so embarrased.. cos i'd forgotten to tell them that i wouldnt be free that day and they were actually waiting for me to have lunch together...and they'd already bought a cake so i cldnt postpone~~ so no choice, off i went with them for lunch... i didnt even dare eat much cos i was afraid that mum was going to have lunch with me later... ok so fast forward a bit-- mum called when we had just lit the candles and told me tat she'd already reached our supposed meeting place and told me to leave asap..

Sigh.. if you stay with my family for a week, you'd know that we are constantly in a stressed out, pressurised environment.. So off i went again to arrive 'immediately' at somewhere i usually needed abt one hour to reach >.<

Got a bottle of body lotion and toner, moisturiser and first aid gel from the face shop courtesy of mum.. and a steal from Forever 21 at RM19.00, honestly... how hard is it to find something at that price at F21 i ask you??

Then it was time for dinner..


Aiya.. of all the delicacies in the world, we had steamboat! my troublesome dad lah... but anyway, i was still satisfied cos i ate at least 5 scallops tat night, hehe...


Trouble only came after i got back to my room.. suddenly this black cloud just came from no where and i felt so depressed after reading abt someone's adventures that i just burst into tears and started non-stop.. honestly, the poor bf also didnt know what to do wif me and promptly gave up... I know i have some issues and i feel no one understands.. but i think everyone needs to let their frustrations out once in awhile right... and after sobbing my head off, and ranting a bit, felt my mood go back to normal... Dang it, must be PMS..

Which is why tuesday was a really weird day for me, but no worries.. i'm back to normal now... feeling much better in fact... Hakuna Matata everyone~Ciao..

No comments: