Monday, December 29, 2008

Sneaky thoughts....

I was wondering, should i just forfeit the access fee for my wireless service?? Hah, that's a naughty thought.. its just that the guy in charge hasn't appeared for one whole month. and he isn't answering calls... So its not my fault that i haven't paid this month's fee yet and i haven't had the chance to tell him that i'm going to stop using the service by the end of January (notice of one month prior to stopping is normal)..

I'm thinking of just leaving it as it is and just ask my friend to return the adapter if he ever shows up... I'll not claim my deposit of RM50 but still be able to save on a month's access fee in the process.. Hmm... Is that a bit unethical??

For starters, i'd feel really really bad about owing money, but its not my fault that i cant pay~ I will have a guilty cloud hanging over me causing me to lose sleep and such.. sigh, why am i so honest?? I once lost a few nights sleep after cheating a mamak stall out of a piece of chicken.. Well the story goes that me and my fren, we've been going to that stall for ages and we realised that the food they served just started shrinking and shrinking, and the last straw was when the price was increased as well...

We felt that it was so unfair that we decided to leave out that we had ordered chicken as a side and saved about rm5 in the process.. i dont think the lady ever found out, but i still felt damn guilty... anyway, the stall has since closed down (maybe cos of the shrinking food and inflating prices..hehe...)

Hmm, still thinking abt what to do.. hope the guy does show up before i leave, getting kind of tired of knocking on the door or calling everyday but have no one answer... or better if he doesnt show up at all so i can save rm66, hhahhaha...

Ooo... bad thoughts bad thoughts... *shiver*

No comments: