Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 78: Happy Days are here again~

This came out on Monday~ I know its not that good compared to some other people I know, but its no mean feat passing all 4 subjects the at the first attempt, especially when I really truly thought that my Finance paper was a sure goner.. Plus I really led a very miserable life during that exam week.. not being in my own home and all.. So i welcomed some tears of joy and relief that morning.. I just went 'omg, omg,omg...' and literally bounced around my room when the page came up... I think i scared my housemates :S

Anyways, since the gang was not around that day (the final day of being a hermit in Liverpool), i had to call back to Malaysia to find people to share my happiness with.. I think i made at least 5 calls to Malaysia that day.. even going to class at the wrong time did not dampen my mood.. Only found out that my tutorial was actually at 3pm after i was already halfway to campus ard 12pm, my lecturer had made a mistake.. So, wats a girl to do for 3 whole hours alone??

Some celebratory shopping of course.. made a trip to the post office as well to send some postcards.. I spent a grand total of 17pounds on 7 items.. :D I think tats the biggest whole amount i've spent on shopping so far.. boh bian lah, not much budget for shopping..

2 pairs of shoes from Primark~ 4.89pounds+2pounds :)

pants 4pounds, cardi 2.50pounds from vero moda and boyshorts for 1 pound each from Primark~

Its unbelievable how some of the stuff here can be.. I bet it'd be quite hard to find a good quality cardigan at RM15 after conversion in a proper outlet with fancy paperbags and stuff in Malaysia.. Pasar malam maybe got lah.. Hee~ The main point is that they gave me such a huge paper bag when I only bought 2 items of clothing that I felt quite sheepish carrying it to class.. Made it seem like i'd bought half the shop.. haha...

Anyways, im thankful that i'm not the sort who would feel all lost and fearful when left alone, if not i would never have made it through the day.. Proud of myself :D

No comments: