Monday, September 15, 2008

Aftershock..

2 days with no wireless line!!!
Tats what i went through the past few days.. Damn pitiful lah...
No reading online newspapers, no looking for online games and entertainment news,
no uploading photos and updating blogs, no watching silly vids on youtube...


I cant stand not being able to update myself..
So many stories to tell but no chance to tell them, and now i'm too lazy to write them all down, hahaha...
So irritating to have to devour 3 days worth of news on just one day @.@
After reading the stupid news in Fri, i was so heated up that i wanted to blog immediately..


Luckily i couldnt, now that i've cooled down, on afterthought, its better i didnt..
If not perhaps i'll be the one arrested next! What the hell... what kind of 'democracy', 'freedom of speech', 'multi-racial tolerance' do we have here?! All the hypocrites have washed away so many years of built-up reputation by our forefathers...


I dare those people who preach pendidikan moral, moral & etika and 道德教育to come out and defend their values now... Otherwise, no school-going kid is going to believe the stuff written in their textbooks lor... Sigh...


Look at me rambling and rambling...
Well, luckily Ms Tan Hoon Cheng, the reporter who write about the 'Orang Cina Penumpang' story has been freed.. Good luck to the other 2 detainees, you have my heartfelt good wishes ya...


Pls read Ms Tan's account o her detention and pray tell me whether you believe it was for her own safety due to threats on her life?! Bah humbug!

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/9/15/nation/20080915132832&sec=nation


********************************************************************************


In the other hand, i cant believe i have so much time to worry about other ppl.. Whats wrong with me??! Tomorrow finance paper at 9am, and see lah, what have i done the past few days.. Sigh, i think my brain is going haywire.. Yelp...
Wish me luck for my final 2 papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling helpless... :(

Backstreet Boys
Downpour lyrics

I been walking around
Inside a haze
Between the lines of reason
Hiding from the ghost
Of yesterday
Feels like I'm barely breathing

[Chorus:]
I-I wanna feel the rain again
I-I wanna feel the water on my skin<
And let it all just wash away
In a downpour
I wanna feel the rain
Na na na na
Feel the rain
Na na na na

I've been losin days
The shades pulled down
I still can't face the sun

But I-I'm goin crazy
I can't stay here
I've gone completely numb
I just wanna need someone

Oh no
I thought you were the only one girl
But now I think I was wrong
Cause life goes on
Na na na na na...

I've been walking around inside a haze

In a downpour feel the rain
Feel the rain

I wanna feel the rain

No comments: