Friday, September 5, 2008

All's Well!

After a bout of lethargy and laziness inducing indigestion, i'm back!
But its true i was feeling under the weather the past few days.. I think it was sambal petai + sambal brinjal=tummy upset... :)

Anyway, i had my first out of 4 papers today--> AEMS 3113 Moral dan Etika..
@.@ after going abt half a yr/ 6 mths without sitting for exams, it was kind of weird..
I mean, my hands shook when i first went in and sat down, when did that ever happen?! All through my life i've seldom been jittery during exams.. Well, except for that time i sat for my SPM chemistry Paper 3 and didnt know how to do 2 out of 3 questions, ha!

Idiot 2pm paper, i was yawning and tearing the whole time, i think the invigilator also tot i looked pitiful cos i was sitting right in front of him.. SO, i think i did pretty alright, hopefully this subject can help pull up my CGPA lah...

Next up ---> MCSP or Malaysian Company Secretarial Practice, quite a mouthful right? So you can bet that it wont be that simple a paper... Sigh... Off to the study room once more tomorrow... Spent a large part of the evening at the Ramadan Bazaar and playing this:




Games at Miniclip.com - Skywire 2
Skywire 2

Take control of the cable car and get the passengers to their destination safely

Play this free game now!!


Believe me, its damn fun and challenging, especially when you play the 2 player mode and you're a kiasu person like me! I love the music and sound effects too! you have to try it... :)

Skywire 2, yippeeeeee!!!!

No comments: