Monday, September 22, 2008

Hair reborn...

I now officially have straight hair!
Sat through a 4 hour hair straightening session today...
Damn, my ass is getting so flat!
No pics as yet tho, cos
For one, most ppl who know me know that i actually hate taking photos,
and since its just day one, my hair is kind of flat, like a straw hat and the parting needs some time to settle itself down (-.-)

One remark i have from today " Sutera mall sucks big time!"
I hope to goodness the tenants can survive longer, but in my opinion, they're lucky if they can last till the end of the yr..
I swear, its so quiet that you have no mood to shop...
The tenant mix is so unappealing too!
Not even a vincci or Watson's in sight leh! Unacceptable tat is!
Not somewhere i wld wanna go again lor.. (O.o)

I visited the website and they even have grammatical errors, heehee... so lousy wan ar???

"Sutera Mall is a family mall that is catering to all shoppers, who are yearning to experience a new lifestyle ambience in a shopping mall that is different from current shopping centre in Johor Bahru, and Malaysia at large."

Haha, the only compensating thing is the food court, first time i've ever been to a food court where there're ppl serving you from start to finish, dont even have to get up even when footing the bill, wow... the cendol was nice too, slurrp.... Hope it'll be better next time i ever go there in the not very near future, heh...

No comments: