Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I dont wanna be a panda!

~~InSoMnIa~~


~CrAzY asks~
Which would you prefer??
Sleep until cannot wake up?
Awake until cannot fall asleep?







This has been quite a stranger to me in my 20 years of life..
AND I've always been sympathetic to friends who have this problem,
cos i'm afraid of the saying "you always get what you wish you won't"
I think the worst i have experienced was tossing ard in bed for ard 15 minutes,
which is a long long time to me... BUT yesterday,
i was still '眼光光' staring with the ceiling at almost 4am after getting into bed at 12am+, damn! I think it was the super bitter tasting Teh-O I had with my laksa..
Too much caffeine perhaps???

To tell the truth, i'm the kind who panics when i cant fall asleep, even if is not too long before I do.. and damn it, when you cant sleep when you want to, yr mind seems extra alert, I was thinking the whole time, "if only i was This awake everytime during class huh!"

And the saddest part of it was I woke up at 6 something, yea you read that right...
Me who needs at least 7 hours sleep in order not to be a grumpy witch!
I really tick ppl off when i dont get enough sleep...


Impatience + Sleep deprivation =

Shit! what happened when i woke up this morning was, through half-opened eyes, i saw 2 obvious black rings ard my eyes... Wat lah, i'm so fragile meh, one night only and i look so dead!

And so here comes the interesting part!
I have this miracle product to introduce:

Skinlite Cooling Cucumber Pads!!!

They really really work, trust me.. I was introduced to this product by a friend whose whole family swears by it... I try to use minimally so my 24 pieces can last quite long, just used the last 2 today... sobs... Luckily its sold in SaSa and only costs RM17.90, and cheaper during sales... The friend mentioned above always grabs a whole bunch during sales!!
I've used it to reduce swelling after crying and to cure dark eye-circles too of course.. Or if somehow yr eyes feel very hot, you can use it to chill and relax, haha... very helpful... and to emphasize this again,
IT REALLY WORKS :)


haha, tats all... finance paper done and over with... Stupid stupid tax next...
Stupid tax that gave me my only 'C' in college...
I wonder if the guy who started tax will roll ard inside his grave if i curse him some more??? >.<

No comments: