Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random thoughts

After reading a fellow blogger's post today, i have the inspiration to also do 10 random things about myself... Ahem... Its not plagiarism okay? cos however random these facts will be, they will still be about me... :)

Number 1
Why do i always use tadtad for my nicks??
Erm, funny story really, simply cos i have a big head, i was bigheaded when i was born and i still have quite big a head now.. Can you believe that my head got stuck during birth and the poor doctor had to get me out using forceps?! hahhaha.. so mummy and daddy had the brainwave to call me tadtad coming from the word tadpole... If you dunno wat a tadpole looks like, heres a pic for yr reference, so big lor the head -------------->

Number 2
At one time, my favourite fruit used to be bananas.. Why?? cos im a lazy person and bananas are so convenient, no washing, no peeling, no cutting, etc etc.. Just peel off the skin, bite, chew and swallow... I know i'm lazy, but now, i dont favour them so much.. Instead i go for other lazy ppl's fruits: persimmons, grapes etc.. no doubt still have to wash, but still can skip a few steps compared to some other fruit :P

Number 3
I am super stupid.. (O.o)
By that i mean in terms of body tricks that you can show off to others..
cannot roll tongue - check
cannot go cockeyed - check
cannot touch chin with tongue - check
cannot bend fingers backwards - check
and the list goes on and on, in fact, you name it i cant do it, so far i havent found anything special that i can do with my body parts to use as party entertainment, does really flexible ears count??

Number 4
I used to get crushes on guys very easily, i think the number spanning my teenage years could go up to a few dozens.. hahhaha... and i'm the crazy, fanatic type.. i mean, once i get an interest in someone, i will go all out to find out anything abt them, but its easy come easy go for me.. till i had a steady boyfriend, i'm very loyal wan ok... Very long no crushes on anybody already! So in the end i had so much useless information stored in my brain about celebrity birthdays and other trivia.. maybe tats why my memory is getting worse, cos no place to store???

Number 5
I have a weakness for really shiny and squeaky clean floors, especially those that are a bit slippery.. Cos you can only find this in homes that are mopped everyday by 'clean freak' mothers... Tats not the case in our house tho, we do mop the floors but not every single day lah, for myself i think its kind of unnecessary.. However, whenever i visit houses that have such floors, i will pretend to be skiing and slide around on my feet, super nice feeling! especially if the floor is cool... Dont believe me?! try it yourself next time!

Number 6
I used to go for piano classes when i was a kid.. So why cant i play a tune on the piano now you may ask??? all my fault lah! Cos i've always been plagued by the lazy bug... I attended those yamaha classes when i was around 4 or 5 years old, see i was lazy even then! Mummy says that i used to try all sorts of excuses to avoid going to class until one time i threw such a big tantrum that i fell sick and ended up with a high fever.. that was the end of forcing me to go..
Up till now, the only tune i can remember is:
"do re mi fa so so,
fa mi re, mi re do,
do re mi fa so so,
fa mi re mi do"
hahahhaha.... wasted lah, my talent... so admire those ppl who can play the latest songs on the piano now lah... I can still remember some of the things we used to do during those classes tho, i know i'm old, reminiscing and all that!

Number 7
I used to have really bad asthma when i was very small... So bad that i wheezed when i breathed and i used to be so skinny that you could count my ribs through my skin (long long long long ago tho, now so big difference, wanna count oso hard!), i remember often going to the doctor and breathing into little machines, maybe thats why i hate visiting clinics now... According to mummy, i was cured by having 冬蟲草, double boiled using a slow cooker... thats why i have so good defences now she says... I usually fall sick abt once a yr, tats all.. touch wood... but i do agree lah, even if the whole class gets the sniffles, i can still hold out! :) so proud.. And theres this amazing story abt my brother and me.. Since its common knowledge that you dont suffer as much if you get chicken pox when you're younger right? So when we were little and my mum heard that her friend's children had gotten it, she quickly brought the both of us over to have a playgroup in the hope that we wld get infected too... hahahhaha, unfortunately, until now, we still havent gotten chicken pox yet... Amazing right?!

Number 8
This will kind of contradict number 7... I used to fall sick during big, important exams all the time.. I cant rememver any final exam during primary school that i didnt fall sick... But dunno why i seemed to do better when i was sick.. maybe god took pity on me or something... UPSR and PMR i sat for while havng the flu and i got straight As.. Didnt fall sick during SPM tho, so thats one of my theories why i didnt manage to do so well... hahhaha... lame excuse... (>.<) Anyway, recent exams i've also been ok, maybe im more relaxed now?? Hmm...

Number 9
I actually dont like all these technology stuff! Why cant they keep it simple?? Why cant a phone be a phone and a car be a car?? So irritating to have to find out how to get round so many buttons and gadgets and what not... See, now theres even a car that can go underwater ----------->
Why cant we go back to basics?? life was so much simpler then, just have some useful practical gadgets to keep us comfortable and that wld be enough... I hate the feeling of being outdated all the time, so tiring to keep up with all sorts of new technology opping up day by day... I think we;ll be taken over by robots pretty soon at the rate we're going... Boo....

Number 10
I om a one-eyed pirate... no, im not crazy... its cos i have super bad astigmatism in my right eye which is 300+ degrees... I think im so lazy that even my eye is lazy.. heehee.... I think the problem arose when i was placed at the side of the classroom for 2 years during primary 4 and 5, cos i clearly remember there was a bright spot on the blackboard where we had to squint and bend and stretch ourselves to see the words... 呂老師 I remember you! (O.o) anyhow i cant stand wearing glasses for the whole day cos its very troublesome especially when you are eating or want to scratch yr face.. so ppl, now that i am shortsighted in my left eye also, pls forgive me if i do not wave to you when you pass me on the street.. Its not cos im snobbish k... its just that im scared i'll acknowledge someone wrongly, and scare a complete stranger instead, hahhaha... but i try to wear my glasses as much as possible when im in college lah... :)

Wah, i'm so longwinded... can type and type stupid facts abt myself... Hope you dont really think im crazy after reading all the crazy stuff above lah... :) if you wanna know other irrelevant stuff abt me, jus ask... Bleh!

No comments: