Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Has the sky changed??

I took some pictures of the sky, seen from my hostel the other day...
Then i realised, "Hey! 3 years ago, when i first came i oso took some pictures if the sky!"

Lets see:
3 YEARS AGO












I remember I was quite apprehensive when i first came up to study in KL.. First time staying away from my family, no friends in the same course and such.. But i think i've come a long way :)

SEPT 2008












Well, whats different you say?

For one, the phone i'm using is different, hahahaha... Lame...

I dunno whether it was coincidence or fate that sent me to where i am now.. To be precise, Room G-07, block C, TAR college hostel..
But I have to say, many things have changed since then...
I've learned so many new things, experienced so much, grown as a person...


What I've done in 3 years that i never did before:

-Found my first love
-Received a diploma with distinction
-Watched a movie on IMAX
-Watched JJ Lin in concert [will go again if theres the chance! Fantastic]
-Eaten lots of nice food not available in Johor Bahru :)
-Internship
-Donated blood
-Had curly hair [tho its not curly anymore :(]
-Started a blog? [counts, i think since i never did it before]
-Danced! [Cant imagine i went thru the whole extra-curricular subject with dancing!]
-Learned some makeup skills :)
-Bathed in the darkness during a power outage [scary~~]
-Tried go-karting
etc etc etc...

and many many more new things to come i hope!!
Come on life, be more interesting!!!!! ^^

No comments: