Saturday, September 20, 2008

*untitled as yet*

Ok, so this is me boh liao-ing halfway thru packing up...
I end every sem by stuffing all my stuff into the wardrobe in my room..
Its for the very noble objective of not letting dust collect on my things during sem break..
Ya ya i know that dust still collects anyway when i put them back out, but i still like to do it for tradition's sake... :)

But gosh.. how can tidying be a thing that needs so much energy and co-ordination?!
I have to plan beforehand so that the space is fully utilised and i dont forget to bring anything i wan to bring back home.. and some more need to squeeze and squeeze all my things in...
hahahha... cos the amount of stuff i have multiplies and evolves every sem... haiz...
almost finished soon.. and hope i get to update soon...

Yahoooo.....!

No comments: