Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Big Day!!!

When you ask anyone what they think of Sept 11, they will tell you it reminds them of woe and destruction.. Well, let me tell you my own little tale of 'woe and destruction'...


A STORY FOR MY BROTHER
It all begins with a silly little girl making a wish at a wishing well some 19 years ago.. Of all the good things in the world she could wish for, the only thoughts in her little mind were:"I want a little brother", and who knows, her wish did come true! And along with it came joy, tears, frustrations, worries and a whole lot more other gifts...

Remember the time when i got so mad at you that i put glue in yr hair and mum had to cut it off with scissors?? Boy did i get a good scolding after that but its a nice memory..

And
when we used to hide under a big quilt and pretend it was a tent, and have fights in the double bed.. hahaha... that was fun..

And
when i gave you a gumball and told you it was a sweet and you ended up swallowing it

And
when i was being caned by mum you used to run around chasing after her, begging her to let me off

And
When you used to stick all sorts of things in the video tape player, toilet bowl, microwave, etc..

How time flies, You're all grown up and a teenager now... i wonder if you still remember all the little things.. i sure do and heres letting you know, i really cherish those moments and am really proud of you little bro.. Although you drive me crazy sometimes, when you tease me or make mum unhappy by being lazy and rude and whatnot, dont be rebellious for too long ok...

H@pPy 18th B!rThD@y my dear boy! I dont know whether you'll get to read this post but just wanna let you know you're the best sibling one can have, far better than some other siblings of other ppl that i have come across...

I hope that you know that you can always come to me in times of need and be sure to let me know when you get your first real gf, haha.. You're the only one who really understands firsthand how i feel living in the same family during storms and grey skies, lets keep it that way.. Im posting this post in your favourite colours that i know of, if you've changed yr colour preferences, please let me know ya.. :)

Happy Birthday!
You may claim yr birthday treat when i get home ok? :)

No comments: