Thursday, September 18, 2008

Urghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bang* *bang**baaangg*

The banging in the title is the sound of me slamming my head against the wall~~~ Arghh...
Actually this post was supposed to be for yesterday.. but the stupid wireless was down again!
Anyway.. All my tests are finally over and done with... phew, what a relief! :*
Study until sot liao yesterday so took some photos of my notes that i'm really proud of...
Just to show off a bit.. Ppl are always borrowing my notes, hahahha....

My messy desk... If you're reading and thinking to yrself, erm, tats not messy wat.. Well, it is by my standards.. I'm very particular abt neatness... But not cleanliness tho, cos my things are mostly dusty, hahahha :)

Notes that are as high as a little hill... I swear to god, whoever managed to memorize everything must be a saint!

If you're wondering, yea i rearranged and painstakingly copied all my notes out by hand... Cos my stupid lecturer is super weird, he keeps giving us note with absolutely no proper arrangement and he skips and jumps and hops all over the place when he teaches... So, being the neat freak that i am, i just cldnt tahan and had to do it all over again.. Partly to waste time and partly to help myslf understand better lah... You really think i dont have anything to do meH??

And no, i'm not so free to design little mind maps for all my notes, just that my weirdo lecturer gives us notes like these.... and i thought WE were The Ones supposed to make our own mind maps... what the heck... Its part of the reason his notes are so confusing--cos they point all over the place!!

Anyway.. I think i did ok lah... Wont fail but 'A' is a '???' hahahahha.... No mood to think abt that now..
Home home home.... ............. .................

No comments: