Thursday, April 9, 2009

If I Had Eyes (Then I Would Read This!) >.<

I saw this very very interesting tag today, and I think I'm going to do it just for the fun of it and just because I like things like these, hee~

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle. (I use TT Player)

II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

Lets start, wheeeee~
Absolutely no cheating..

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
John Mayer- Say
[Duh! The lyrics go 'say what to need to say', so its ok i guess]

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
R Kelly- Ignition
[Haha.. Turn me on lah!]

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Ray J feat Yung Berg-Sexy Can I
[Whee-wheet~]

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Gareth Gates-Angel on My Shoulder
[Hmm, are you really there??]

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Fall Out Boy-Thriller
[Are you thrilled by my presence?? Say yeah!]

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Maroon 5-Goodnight Goodnight
[Zzzz....]

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Chris Brown-Forever
[Friends Forever!!!!]

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Britney Spears-You Drive Me Crazy
[So true, so true... no lah jus kidding.. :D]

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Natasha Bedingfield-Pocket Full of Sunshine
[If sunshine=$$ then yeah!]

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Radiohead-Jigsaw Falling into Place
[apalah?!]

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
The Police-Every Breath You Take
[Don't die on me~]

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Led Zeppelin-Immigrant Song
[Gasp! I never knew you weren't from around here?!]

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Bryan Adams-Heaven
[Ooo.. I'm such an angel~O.o]

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Danity Kane-Show Stopper
[Hahahhaha.. Well, it is MY wedding!]

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Akon-Right Now (Na Na Na)
[Ok,ok... I'm dead now aren't I?!]

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Christina Milian-Dip it Low
[Oh, I do dance in secret, *shhhh*]

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Good Charlotte-Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
[yeah, my girl! Oh, you didn't know I have a girl?? :D]

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
The Dream-Right Side of My Brain
[Well, at least I keep you all somewhere~ @.@]

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Sugababes-About You Now
[Thats bad :( it should all be about me ain't it?! Its a nice song lah, nvm..]

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Britney Spears-Piece of Me
[Arghh! I'll die in pieces???!]

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Mae-Release Me
[Does that mean people want to be saved from liking me? Hmm..]

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Melee-Built to Last
[So I can still see the 7 ancient wonders of the world huh~]

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Feist-1234
[Nooo.. don't ask me to count, my head hurts.. Ow!]

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

Jack Johnson-If I Had Eyes


Well, that was fun!

I tag.. Erm..

the only people with blogs that are active now are Yee, Quan and Michelle.. So I tag you all lah! :)


2 comments: