Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Klang wrap-up~

Yippee~ This year I managed to squirm my way out of 'grave clearing duties', so I've been hanging around at home the past week, not doing much basically.. :) Anyways, this post will be me gushing about the lighting in Klang, LIGHTING, not lightning k.. After staying a few days there, I realised that they have extremely nice light for taking pictures, making even my not very nice face look quite nice, absolutely no photoshopping done :D If you have seen my face up close then you'll know what I mean lah, haha...

Going to share some flattering photos of me here, hehehehehe.. Pardon the narcissism @.@~ Very seldom I'm like this k..
































I bought both the top and the skirt in the end, muahahhahaha... (From WH) :)

My favourite photo~

On another topic, I've been loving warm colours like reds, oranges and yellows lately, so my toes match my mood now, hehe.. Tho I think I better programme my brain to like other colours quickly cos I'm too 'yellow' for warm tones, sigh...

Shiny Red Toes!

No comments: