Friday, April 3, 2009

Places I've never been to before (2)

What the heck, its April already and I haven't finished recording my March travels.. :( Anyways, during my trip to Klang, I had the opportunity to visit a so called 'kampung' or village or 乡村 or whatever you like to call it~ As you may not know, I am a very pure city girl, born and bred in the city, even during Chinese New Year when I tell people that i balik kampung, its still either Georgetown, Penang or Petaling Jaya which can't exactly be counted as villages, I think~

Now that my aunts have moved to Serendah, its as close to a village as I can get eventhough its still far from it.. So, being an avid pursuer of new experiences in life, I have conquered another part of Malaysia that I have not been to before! :) Banting, Jenjarom and Morib in Selangor..

After saying hi to the bf's grandparents, we were supposed to go to this giant palace temple called 东禅寺 or something like that, cos there're like giant statues and supposedly lots of atuff to see inside (plus I was also thinking of praying for my results that hadn't been released yet at that time..) Too bad it was closed when we got there, seems its only open for important festivals :(

仁嘉隆新村~ Jenjarom.. If the words were made of real gold, I don't think they would have lasted even one night up there, hehe...

Try to spot our next destination-- Pantai Morib~ Off to the seaside!

On the way to the seaside.. :)

Funny that its supposed to be a kampung, but most of the houses look like that!! Damn, even nicer than in my neighbourhood~

trees in neat rows

that actually look like that! Full of flowers... :)

High up on the bridge.. and can you spot the raindrops??

What a beautiful sky, with the rain finally stopping for us :)

Can you tell by the trees, we're really near our destination??

Find the horizon!!!

What are those spots out there?

Oh, people out looking for fresh seafood..

The special part about Morib is that when the tide is low, you can walk all the way out, which is quite a long way.. Check this out~ Glad to say I did most of the things mentioned there, except the kite-flying part, sobs... Next time perhaps...


Wanna guess what those spots are??

Have a closer look, they're really cute..

Close up~

A crab digging a hole by rolling balls of sand out.. :)

Little crab:" See, thats the hole that I dug!" *proud*

After ogling at the crabs, we then found some things in the sand to play with, hehe..




****************************************************************************************

Played with the macro mode on my camera.. (i love it to bits <3<3<3!!!)>



No comments: