Thursday, April 16, 2009

Relaxed, reenergized~

Hee.. I'm back!! My poor modem got struck by lightning once more and the replacement only arrived last night :( I'm so so behind in my posts.. Anyway, the dark clouds from last week have all gone away.. I feel much much better and raring to go after my short 'holiday' during the weekend.. Lots of stuff to share..

Went for a haircut today, approximately the second time I went shopping on my own, all alone.. Bought lots of stuff I think I need, and hopefully will get to use pretty soon.. Happy happy happy!

New haircut.. I got it coloured, yay! Went to Protrim in City Square, and the service was commendable, I spent the whole time surfing the net and playing games, and they kept refilling my green tea for me too :) Haircut, wash, colouring, rebonding on fringe and treatment= 2.5 hours=RM200++ (O.o...)

**************************************************************************************

Sigh, now only I have the chance to start on my Penang trip, pathetic lah.. Sorry for the blur phots, cos they were taken using my SE W810.. Didn't want to be too obviously taking pictures in Cititel Hotel Penang when I went for their buffet dinner in March.. Can't be considered Japanese buffet since everything was all jumbled up, there was ais kacang, nyonya kuih and roasted meat together with all the sushi, soba, raw oysters and stuff.. I'll let the pictures do the talking..











(DIY ais kacang stand)




We were so kiasu, we arrived right before the buffet started, so I took pictures of almost everything while waiting, hehe... The restaurant was mostly empty when we arrived, but filled up towards the end.. I think because the buffet was quite worth it (RM60 per person and half price for kids below 12 and senior citizens), considering the spread available..

My cousin's cutiee daughter.. :)

13 rowdy people at one table..

Thank you uncle Cham Soo for the dinner.. I know I was so stuffed after the meal that I didnt even try all the desserts (my favourite part of any meal~) I shall continue on my Penang trip in another post.. Another day.. :)


2 comments:

yee said...

nice hair LOL
and nice foods..saliva-ing..

~Tr@cey~ said...

Ooo.. I can't get over the oysters... Slurrppp~