Monday, April 20, 2009

Brunch at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant! :)

Remember me saying some time ago that I wanted to have dimsum at Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant but failing to do so?? Well.. when I was in Singapore, guess what??!! My cousin treated us to lunch at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant, yippee~ Funny that they don't use the same name eventhough it should be the same owner.. (All pics taken with my 2MP phone :*)

The menu..

Place settings..

We went on Sunday~

Little spare ribs.. (小排骨)

Extremely tasty har gau and xiao long bao.. (虾饺 &小笼包)


Crunchy outside, soft inside egg tarts (迷你蛋挞)

Lotus Leaf rice(荷叶饭)

Polo buns and chive balls (波罗包&翡翠something.. hehe)

Little fried fish, very very yummy..

Pig trotters on the left, I think its pig's trotters lah, ginger chicken on the right.. (分蹄&沙姜鸡)

There are special dishes that are not on the paper for you to tick, so you have to choose from the samples on the cart.. Samples only, they serve you fresh ones..

Super fresh seafood~

The star of the day: Elephant Trunk Clam (象拔蚌) that costs moree than lobster..

Giant shell!! I was really tempted to bring this home lah..

That green ball is wasabi, to dip the clam in.. Hope they washed their hands before rolling the balls lah..

Thats about all we had, I missed out the char siew buns, banana balls and siew mai only I think.. I recommend most of the things there, especially the amazingly fresh and succulent har gau and the fried little fish that I dunno what its called.. Hopefully I can earn enough soon to dine properly there again.. OMG, the bill was 200+ Singapore dollars *faints*.. Hopefully I can afford that myself soon~ :*

Dinner that day was just as interesting.. Going to post it up soon~ Stay tuned..

No comments: