Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cruel Gruel~


Honestly, this is the best picture of gruel that i can find! some of them are really cruel.. making you lose your appetite in an instant~ :( After gazillion times sniggering when i hear about people having plain white porridge when they are ill, i finally got my just desserts.. except this time, the dessert was flavoured with salt and some ginger instead.. ya lah, cos i'm evil.. i think in my 20+ years on earth, i've never been so ill that i could only have plain porridge, so its finally my turn now, happy?? ' :D '

May i have the honour to introduce you to the humble gruel?

Gruel- \ˈgrü-əl\ : (noun) A thin porridge
the supposed best meal for a person with fever, no teeth or in my case an upset stomach (dang the stupid petai!). Before i continue, i think its best that i first say thank you to god and mum & dad for ensuring that i have always had nice things to eat throughout my life so that i dont sound to 'ranty', hahahaha.. but to tell the truth, its not something that i would like to have if i could help it...To the person who came up with "live to eat, not eat to live!", i worship you, you genius... :D

Anyway, heres hoping i get my tummy back real soon.. an 'eater' with a bad stomach is like a warrior without a sword.. So please get well soon, tummy! I Want My Appetite Back!!


No comments: