Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My new gadget :)

Oooh... whats this mess??! if, you look closely, its actually not a heap of random stuff but the amount of bits and pieces that came with my new baby, hee~ Try to spot the main character in the 'mess'! Sony Cyber-shot T-700!!

I actually wanted red at first, but the guy at the shop said that its not very popular so they didnt have it in stock, so after getting the poor guy to show me samples of the rest of the colours available (and after much opening and closing of boxes later..), i decided to get Grey for practicality's sake.. Tahan lasak! hahahha... so should i call my T-700 Jean? as in Jean Gray?? hmm... :D











Front and back view

Well, i'm mighty satisfied with my purchase, the interface is so so easy to use, even for a tech-dummy like me.. the design is great too, i just love the touchscreen and the sliding cover... Wheee.... time to take some serious pictures.. cant wait till i get to try out the functions like the fireworks mode that lets you take nice pics of fireworks in action, or the gourmet mode that is supposed to make food look more delicious, yea, i like...

but if you want a full review, i dont think i'm the best person, cos i've just started playing around with it and havent really taken a ny photos yet.. so... but anyway, for an amateur like me, i'm sure it will be perfect! :D breathtaking pictures coming soon i hope~

PS: too busy with pre-exam work now to experiment :*



No comments: