Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye College~

So sad.. finally get to leave a place where i've been stuck at for almost 1/5 of my life and its kind of weird.. Never thought this day would arrive so soon.. Thank you to all the friends who have crossed my path since i entered college, and to some people whom i don't exactly consider as friends but have taught me lots all the same, thank you also for all the experiences that i could only experience while being a college student and for my ID card that has not been broken into half (hopefully i can still pass myself off as a student while watching movies, haha..)

I just realised that most of the people i now know, i actually only met during my college life, yeah... i used to be quite a loner in school last time, so only a few close friends.. So i really cherish the people that i got to know from the past few years, you know who you are people...

One regret is that i never really got to know all of my classmates, except for a few that i usually hang out with.. Sigh.. Hopefully, people will still remember who i am a few years down the road, to those who know me well, you all better keep in touch with me, or else... Hmm, or else what i don't really know (maybe haunt them after i'm dead?? Joking only k...)

Anyway, just to share, here are some of my class photos taken just recently- Advanced Diploma in Commerce- Business Management cum ICSA (Group 6), yaya i know, long ain't it~

Ooops, not ready yet

~perfect~

different position..

only 9 guys.. but 21 girls!

out under the hot sun


with our COM lecturer

2 comments:

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

congrats gal..time reli flies huh..
so how are u lately ?

~Tr@cey~ said...

yup,
suddenly 4 years have gone by..
sigh, seems like Earth is spinning faster and faster isn't it?!