Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy thoughts~

After focusing all my anger of yesterday into a nice crumpled piece of paper in the waste-paper basket (just an expression...) i went on to do some things that helped to increase my happy vibes a bit... heh... i like my life to be balanced ok...

Dinner was courtesy of 1300-1313-00, delivery to my doorstep, yippee!! A lazy girl's dream... and while eating, i was watching the first ep of the most anticipated drama.. hehe... and its not bad.. it managed to make me anticipate the 2nd episode also :) ... and while i was sorting through some songs stolen from Ms A, i found one that i quite like... Its called 春雨里洗過的太陽 by Leehom... he's not one of my favourite singers btw.. which is weird, cos so many of my friends are crazy over him~ but anyway, this song just makes you feel happy and contented and feel like smiling to yourself.. hahahhaha... So, new flavour of the week! :D

Dunno what will my mood be like later tho... dreadful lecture ahead... oh, and my pc clock is a little like me, so the time is all muddled.. its actually only just past 12am, so dont go thinking that i stayed up all night ya.. cos thats something i am pretty confident i am incapable of!

No comments: