Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Payback period... + only 3 days left...

I wonder.. Have i owed lots of favours during 2008?? or have i met with some 小人 lately?! Or is it cos i havent been sick yet this year so now its payback time?? my lunar year end has been fraught with disaster... Hope its got to do with the lunar year end and not beginning of 2009 tho, if not, i predict that i will have a very miserable year 2009 ahead!! cos ppl always say how yr year starts shows yr overall luck during the year~ :*

What do i mean?? Well, i have had super bad luck starting from 2 weeks ago.. First i got severe food poisoning, which gave me the runs for one whole week.. never had it so serious before my whole life.. 衰!then now, all of a sudden, out from nowhere, I've suddenly caught the flu.. what the heck, no one near me has been sick, i have been sleeping early recently cos of exams, and I've been eating all 3 meals at the correct time, so how come all of a sudden can fall sick?! you tell me... oh ya, and i also have a large swollen bump on my right calf which hurts when i even as brush it >.<

All year round, i didn't catch the virus even when half the class was sick.. So where the hell did this flu bug come from??! Feel so pathetic now.. Really payback time for me.. warning, sob story: Couldn't fall asleep last night cos of a scratchy throat and a blocked nose, boohoo... even my usual saviour, Fisherman's Friend couldn't help ;( and whats worse, talking abt payback period, finance exam tomorrow.. God help me!!!

2009, no good for me??? Waaa...

No comments: