Thursday, January 22, 2009

i'll be leaving tomorrow~~

Ooo... i'm sooo glad.. i think i did all right for today's finance paper.. whee...
Desperately need a nap now... but before that, my classmate told me that i look darker today.. is it 印堂发黑??! Dang.. i need some explanation as to why i've been so unlucky recently lah... is it cos the obnoxious person i met that day was really a 小人??! Aaarghhh...

I want my voice back! Dunno why i have to sound so nasal whenever i get the sniffles... Some ppl have it all the time and you cant even tell they are sick man... must be cos i seldom get the flu so whenever i get it its always spectacular.. I still remember the coughing fit i had during one PMR paper that made me so embarrassed for disturbing the ppl in the same class~

Anyways.. need to clear out my room today before checking out tomorrow, so wish me luck! Ppl who know me, come give me a hand if you want.. maybe there are some of my stuff that you would like to have since i should be throwing away some things... limited car space :(

No comments: