Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dreams and Aspirations...

I have never made any new year resolutions before.. That's because i simply believe that i lack the discipline and determination to keep them.. but this year is a little different, since i'll be making my first steps into adulthood, i think its time to start a little short-term planning~

Substantial plans

I must try to hang on to my merit status... now that a distinction seems so far away, the least i can do is to work a little harder to make sure my cert has an extra bracket on it... those 5 little alphabets + the bracket actually mean a lot... They have an extra glow that can attract potential employers the way a glow-worm attracts people to catch them eventho they are in fact worms... not that i'm a worm lah, haha... oh and pass my external exams too~

I will enjoy my little stint in the UK as best as i can... This will be the first time there will be a stamp on my passport that says something other than Malaysia or Singapore, (yea the only 2 countries i've put my foot on) and i hope i can see everything that is supposed to be seen and experienced while i'm there.. This doesnt mean i dont love my home, in fact, i will try my best not to feel homesick, but i dont think i'm that kind of person anyway... UK summer 2009, here i come!

I will try to be more proactive and go and make a move to get the things i want instead of just sitting and waiting to see whether it will come to me by itself... In order for this to happen, i will have to grow some thicker skin asap, and no, i dont think this has anything to do with exfoliating less often, heh... Ask more questions, that will be my new gameplan, yea...

I need to find a nice, comfy, stable job by the end of next year... If only i could just sit at home and write nonsense and have ppl pay me (oh, that's xiaxue's job!) but seriously, i need a good enough pay to help me clear my debt and perhaps help me be able to afford a nice, (heavy), stable asset--> house then car~ come to me, high paying job! :D

Trivial aspirations


I want a luxury item! right now i'm eying the Sony T700 new Album-T but anyhow, i will be getting something for myself this year i hope.. If not a camera then at least a little branded something... *dripping saliva*

I will revamp my wardrobe a little... cos its full of worn, faded ill-fitting clothes right now.. Need to earn more before this can happen and more time too cos nice clothes are so expensive and hard to find~

Need to stop snacking so much, i am a super-snacker and i also have a sweet tooth... sugar high + snack addict do not go well together.. so i must try to control my itchy teeth a bit.. I swear, they really feel itchy and that makes me feel like biting something~ besides its unhealthy and doesn't contribute much to a trimmer body..

I will try my best to clear my complexion.. its getting so so so tiring to have bad skin and i want it clear.. by next year pls??

Plus, i will try to write more interesting things, hahahha, this is practical~

Oh and i will be chasing a taiwanese drama, first time in my life.. 败犬女王 here i come! hahah.. i'm kind of obsessed~ dont mind me... but if you are interested-





I think that's abt all, if i do think of others i will add them to my current list.. Hopefully, by the end of next year, i would've done some of the things mentioned above lah..

Crossing my fingers~ :D

No comments: