Friday, January 30, 2009

Nostalgia, not nausea...

Flipping through some of my old old greeting cards received from friends aeons ago just now,and i realised the amount i receive keeps getting lesser and lesser.. Maybe its cause everyone is like me, lazy to send cards anymore.. but i think i just might revive this old habit next year, cos it does make you kind of happy when reading the messages that friends wrote personally for you isn't it..

Feeling nostalgic at the moment, you know how it is, friends are easy to make but hard to keep, you just can't help drifting away from each other when you move towards different goals or even to different places, and it takes a lot of effort to maintain a relationship.. I believe i am guilty of not contacting friends as often as i should, and i'm really sorry..

To all my friends, even if i dont contact you often, it really doesn't mean that i have forgotten you all, and i do hope that you all will also make an effort to contact me back, it really makes my day when someone whom i haven't seen or heard from in a long time takes the initiative to say hi and i feel really touched..

So to all my friends out there,
FRIENDS FOREVER!

No comments: