Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 16: Movietime and 'Walkabout'~

Exam in the morning, 10am to be precise, and then we were free~ thats why there's no post for day 15, cos I was in my room cramming the whole day.. haha... Fish and chips for lunch, back to one portion for 2 people.. :) Ughh, peas.. but they are not as powdery as those we usually get in M'sia, yep, I ate the peas, eventhough I actually hate them, haha...

Fit for 2~ 2.99 only~

The amt of sauce we used for 4 people, scary.. but its scarier how westerners can eat food that is so so dry... O.o... only the green ones tasted nice.. >.<

After lunch, we all went back home.. The deal was that we would have dinner after everyone took a nap to prepare for the night ahead.. As usual, I could only manage a maximum of half an hour.. Grr...

Dinner: Bean sprouts and chicken wings.. Yums.. :) - with rice k..

Before going out..

Watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at Odeon in Liverpool ONE shopping mall.. I enjoyed it so so much! It could be all in my head, but the screen was somehow bigger and the sound was also better.. Made the movie very very enjoyable.. we watched the 9.15pm show, every 15 minutes there was a hall showing Transformers that night, haha.. 5.20 per student ticket (*Gasp* RM 30+ for a movie!) but pretty much worth it.. The cinema was so great that every trailer it showed made me feel like watching the whole movie.. I now want to watch The Proposal and Up after watching the trailers.. Sigh...




First time watching a movie without air-conditioning, which was a good thing cos it was freezing outside that night, ard 13 degrees celsius.. Odeon is so fun that you have to take a lift to reach the cinema hall :) but one complain tho, the floors were all sticky.. I dunno why, maybe people in Liverpool like to spill soft drinks or something... ??

After the movie, you will realise that it was abt 12.30am by the time we finished.. Next item on the agenda: going to Walkabout.. which is a pub/ club, which was the place on everyone's mind that day, which is because they have a special 'show' on Mondays only.. I would never have believed that my first clubbing experience could be in the UK.. I only know that it was super cold when we made our way from Odeon to Walkabout, I also know now that there are people who wash the streets in Liverpool's city centre every night, haha..


Thats what you would see if you stand at the smoking area outside, I could only bear being there for a few minutes.. Oh the smoke, and the smell!










Mainly to prove I was there.. I don't work well with flash >.<

Monday specials are mainly games, as you shall see below:

The drinks bar..

First game: not really sure what was happening as I was still soaking up the atmosphere ( I'm a walkabout virgin, haha.. thats what they call first timers there..) All I know is that the contestants were cracking eggs on their heads.. but not sure why.. @.@ If you want to see the eggs, click on the picture.. :)

Second game: I know what happened this time.. 4 contestants, 2 girls and 2 guys were paired up and had to burst balloons using different 'positions'.. (i hope you know what i mean, don't wanna go into details..) resulting in some very graphic moments.. If you are shy, I advice you to stop reading this post, haha.. Don't say I didn't tell you..



Gross~

Third game: The guys had to sit on their hands while the girls gave them a lapdance, and then they exchanged places.. The guys' lapdance was pretty action packed.. In t end everyone was left in their underwear O.o... The guy in the yellow T-shirt has a very nice body, hehe.. but he's such a jerk, groping the girl all over.. Eeew...



Fourth game: The highlight of the night, everyone was waiting until 2am for this one.. Incredible how my whole course turned out for this, even the nerdy nerdy ones like me.. Believe me, I just went for the experience.. This was called the wet T-shirt game and it pretty much describes itself, if you want to know more, you can watch the video below.. but thats the mild version, I dare not post the spicy version in case I get blocked by Blogger, haha.. but imagine the already wet and holey T-shirts all coming off and you'll know what I mean..

The contestents..



One contestant kept trying to cover her boobs after her t-shirt came off, but it was rather pointless and she still let them out in the end.. Weird people, why join when you know already what it entails, and pretending to be shy about it.. I really don't understand.. and I can't believe how people were going on and on abt this, it didn't do much for me, in fact I felt rather bored after awhile, haha.. Maybe I'm the weird one..

Personally, I think its all rather pointless and stupid.. Don't think I'll be going a second time, can't say the same for some of the horny guys there.. O.o.. I have decided that I shall only go clubbing again if its a private function or in a private room where I can enjoy the music and my drink without being pinched on the butt (first time in my life ok.. Gah!) or being leered at by half-drunk people, no thank you.. Went back at 3am.. You can't imagine how hard it was for me to stay awake, yeah cos I'm old and I get sleepy very early.. haha.. Anyways, it was a new experience that I half liked and half disliked.. I did enjoy the music a lot but I was half deaf when I left the place.. Sigh, more negative than positive then..

2 comments:

GreenTea said...

wow.. Rm30 for the movie ticket. I can watch 3 different movie with that moeny lo. ^^

~Tr@cey~ said...

Ya lor.. heartache if convert over.. once in a long long while lah.. hehe..