Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Missed me?? :)

I have loads and loads of backdated entries.. So you'll probably be a little confused during the next few days, cos i'm going to mix new and old stuff.. First things first, wanna show off my latest baby.. hehe... Sony Ericsson W705 :D Got this cos my old phone is slowly decaying due to old age.. It has no stamina and no appetite left (hint: battery cant be charged fully and memory card always full >.<)..

Personally I like a balance of aesthetics and functionality, and this phone kind of strikes the balance, the music is awesome, but I'm a little disappointed with the 3.2 megapixel camera, frankly my old phone's camera was much better.. I;m still using it for my Malaysian Sim card so that I can check whats the time there whenever I want, not that I really need to check lah, since you just plus 7 hours.. but it still gives a sense of familiarity, wouldn't part with it unless I was forced to.. I really love my stuff k..

Loads of accessories that it came with.. A cable for transferring files, lovely earphones, charger, etc.. and the cute paper bag it came in.. I really like the new box.. its much smaller than my old w810i box ans much cuter and more portable.. :D

Contrasting the real and 2D phones...

Its a slider phone, and the mechanism is quite smooth, and it feels very solid when you hold it.. :)

The front

and the back.. Cute ain't it??

I don't know what to do now with this post, continue with uk stuff or just end it?? i think i'm going to end abruptly and leave you wanting more.. Hopefully I'll have time to do multiple posts tomorrow, lots and lots to catch up on.. Feeling rather sleepy now.. its approximately 1.05am in Liverpool now, and god knows how many degrees outside, it was raining today, so its a little cold, even for my warm-blooded standards, haha...

No comments: