Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 23: Sub-Sub-Sub-Subway~

Glutton at work again~This is going to be a short and sweet post, unlike the previous long-winded ones, haha.. After my 2 classes on Monday, went grocery shopping.. whole week's groceries at 6 pounds 50 pence, yippee~ Its really good to plan ahead.. Then headed to one of the many Subway outlets here cos of this:

6 inch Sub with drink only 99 pence!! Usually its ard 3.50 for the gourmet ones and without the drink~

Almost all my classmates had jumped at the offer, i mean, who wouldn't?? Its almost impossible to get it at this price in Malaysia anyway.. :D


My steak and cheese Sub with honey and oat bread, yummy~ usually costs 3.49 just for the sandwich.. :)

Tucking in.. very very good~ A hamburger eating a sandwich, the irony >.<
What to do.. I have a big face..

Whoopee.. more bargains come my way please?! Even better if its free, hehehehehe...


PS: Mum, i'm hoping to help you add to your collection of serviettes.. wish me luck~ :)

2 comments:

SYF said...

can i have some bite ^^ look so nice the sandwich.

~Tr@cey~ said...

Malaysia oso got subway mah.. hehehe..