Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Teaser~

These past 2 weeks , I think I shortened my life by about a quarter, haha... Last Sunday, i took a bus to KL to prepare for my exams on Tuesday the 2nd, and the bus broke down halfway, *groan* long story... anyways I took 6 hours to arrive.. Then came 4 days of gruelling exams, and the worst thing was I couldn't sleep! and you know how cranky I get when I'm sleep deprived..

This week is just as bad.. Cos of the time difference, you tend to feel sleepy in the afternoon and tend to wake waaaay early in the morning.. Whats more, the sun is shining brightly even at 5am+ so it adds further to the illusion that you have had enough sleep.. I average about 5 hours sleep a day now, so depressing man! But so far, i'm really really enjoying the weather, I can't understand how people are freezing away and wearing gloves and scarfs when the weather is so glorious.. For me, its just like perpetually being at Genting Highlands, which works just fine for me!! Heh.. Now people think i'm an alien cos I hardly ever feel cold.. :D

Sorry I havent got to posting really interesting things yet, cos its just been a hectic few days (have a feeling its going to get worse, cos we already have an assignment due on the 19th and an exam on the 22nd).. and I only got a proper chair today.. Before this, the chair I had was a melted mess, it just bent over backwards when I sat on it.. :( not my fault k.. I think the previous occupant of my room must have been a heavyweight.. Anyway, the main point is that I havent been able to sit at my desk, thus lazy to use the computer, cos the internet cable is only long enough to reach the desk.. So I couldnt possible be standing at the desk all day right? Arghh, what am I rambling away about?! Its 2am in malaysia now, so i'm probably sleepy, haha...

PS: we bought enough stuff today to open a minimart! My hands feel so dead now...

1 comment:

SYF said...

Har.. so keh lian o. So fast wan exam somemore ar, no wonder u say so busy la... anyway if no understand or need idea.. find me i help u think a good idea.