Monday, October 20, 2008

Bleh~~

Nothing much to report today... Jus a super dull and boring 'classes all day' day...
I have a super big complaint.. erm, make that 2 complaints?? Can?? :D

Why are so many of my classes cancelled this semester??! @.@ ok lah, deepavali, x'mas and new year i understand lah... but besides that so many other classes cancelled... We're so going to be cursed by the 'replacement class hex'! I can predict 8pm lectures and saturday classes!!! Arghh..... Tolonglah saya!!!

Next is why is my humble abode in this ancient jungle (in KL,mind you...) so devoid of phone lines and internet connections???! Which other city in the world is like this ar??? I was forced to go outside to make my calls at night and got so many mosquito bites in the process... Waaa... itchy wan leh! and my connection... dont even want to begin... speed so slow some more not enough ar.. wan putus here putus there oso...

BLEH!

Ps: oh, finally can change font and colour... getting so tired of black, times new roman already, hehehe....

No comments: