Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brain Dead - - - - - @.@

OMG, i just woke up from a long long nap... when was the last one i had??!
Yup, if you know me, you'll know that i seldom take naps unless i'm dead beat or feeling sick..

Anyway, i had a marathon session at ms A's place yesterday with my other 4 group members yesterday to complete our case study assignment!

Oh the stress... For today the whole class was to be dressed formally and hand-in all the documents.. and we wld be told on the spot which group wld be presenting first...
and~ thats not all.. we would have to present any of the 5 questions we had done, and not the one we had prepared... and the worst part was, we'd only completed the stupid assignment the day before, so no time to prepare! arghh...

I seriously contemplated skipping my first tutorial at 8am.. Luckily i didnt, cos, hehe... we only get to go next week! yup, the first 3 groups out of 6 have presented, and i get another week to prepare!! yay! Dunno whether its good or bad though.. cos expectations are bound to be higher, and i'm still not sure whether our answers are correct or not.. but that's next weeks problem..

So, i might as well enjoy my this week :)

PS: I pigged out at the pasar malam yesterday :)
PPS: I have an embarrassing problem, and i'm not going to tell what it is :*

No comments: