Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SIXOLOGY~~

Yea, i wanted to do a post on this since i first heard the songs... I admit tho, eventho i have a whole collection of his albums, i didnt know when this sixth (wow, so fast 6 yrs dy!) one was released on 18th October.. and yea, i havent bought it yet... need to take care of my budget... :)

My room-mate gave me such a bad review that i was a bit apprehensive, turns out she has weird taste, cos i quite like most of the songs (have to admit, the collaboration with FAMA was a bit weird when i heard it for the first time, but its one of the songs that kind of grows on you..) and my verdict?? ya i quite like it, JJ's change of music direction, tho a bit different but its still nice and i like it... :D

My favourite album is still 第二天堂 'Haven' tho~~ :*

Personally, i didnt really notice the album cover at first.. I only took a closer look at it after reading JJ's sad post on his blog “Does he look like JJ the clown?”.. Hmm, for me, as long as the songs are nice, i dont really care what he is wearing lah... at least its better than the false tears on the cover of 编号89757, hehhee... so who cares abt some stupid article i say... if you want to be unconventional, just be... My style is still conventional tho, so that doesnt apply to me then i guess~~ :D

I've changed the 'Flavour of the week to my favourite song from the album--不潮不用花钱 :D which literally translated means 'don't have to spend money if you're not fashionable'.. Cute! and i agree ^^V.....

I recommend 街道醉赤壁爱与希望Always Online and 主角 (feat Machi) too! But for those who are used to the usual love songs from JJ, these may take a bit of listening to for you to get used to the difference... What can i say?? i'm flexible!!! :D

No comments: