Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Haiya....

Why cant i laze ard in bed or sleep late??!
Both my lectures today have been cancelled, so by right i should be lazing ard relaxing...
Why aren't i doing so?!
I think i was born with a 劳碌命, no chance for me to laze ard in bed and such..
Even if i can continue sleeping, my stupid body alarm clock will wake me up after around 8 hours... Bleh...

If only KL could be like how it is now all the time.. Its like being in an air-con room whenever you step outside.. and my fan has been on at the number 2 speed for the past week, cos its so cool... hahahha... if this keeps up, we wldnt have to worry abt sweat and darker complexions :) sweat is something hate hate hate! i sweat very easily when its hot! wats more my palms and feet oso have more sweat glands than other ppl i think... so how to wear layering designs, you tell me??! Therefore, i am thoroughly enjoying myself now... until i have to wash my clothes tat is, then i'll be cursing the sun and willing it to stop hiding :D

Actually, the sun is shining quite brightly now i'm typing this, but dunno how long it will last before the rain clouds set in... anyway, who cares, since i'm going to be cooped up in my room today, no plans to go anywhere... Maybe i'll take this chance to refresh my memory on strategic management a bit... Heck, why the hell is corporate administration so troublesome... have to refer to past notes some more... Sigh... 劳碌命 it is for me then...

Just for you, if you're missing the sunny sun.... :)


"You're feeling hot right now, so take off all your clothes!" hahahahah...

~~quoted from Nelly-Hot in Herre :)

No comments: