Friday, October 10, 2008

Squealing & Hyperventilating @.@

I just heard the sweetest news ever yesterday!
One that got me running to my friends room in excitement and feverishly sms-ing ppl to share the news! :D


Actually i was far happier when i heard that he will be coming to TAR College.. That was before i found out that it was in fact the Kampar branch tho... Anyways, i just may head out to Pavillion on the 24th to have a glimpse... If only i had his album.. Then can go get a handshake... Hahahaha.. a bit too old for such things arent I???
Aiya, dont care lah! :) I can still get idol fever if i wanted to!

Something to 过过瘾before hearing the real deal:
Hehehhe...

明天以後(After Tomorrow/Mandarin feat.Vincy Chan) - Raymond Lam

PS: I had a durian donut from Big Apple today.. Just one, mind you... Which means indulgence without the guilt... HaPpY~~~

No comments: