Thursday, October 23, 2008

Having a bad day~~

Dang, i knew today was going to be a bad day!
Suddenly no electricity just right after i fell asleep last night, and it wasn't even raining! bad omen that was... and my period is so so heavy, seldom have to change pads during the night, but thats what i just did last night!

My results from last semester are out and i think i did horridly!
Supposed to have pulled up my CGPA, sigh~~~ thats cumulative grade for you...
Damn it... pity me lah god...
You know lah, i dont really have any other skill to fall back on,
i'm not athletic
i suck at handicrafts
i cant draw or paint
i dont play any instruments- not very well at least
i dont really sing
i dont look outstanding
i'm just a nerd who studies... Give me good grades pls?? @.@

I hate this system that encourages memorizing!!
jus read digest and spit it all out and you'll do fine...
Well, i'm not that kind of person k, i hate memorizing...
so i cant answer in my own words lah is it??!
i dont care, this is my last semester and i'm going to do better even if i die trying, hmph!

Or maybe i should jus go with the flow and learn a new skill?? hehe..
Je ne suis pas stupide!!!
Take that hah!

No comments: