Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Disaster....

Today i had plain naan with tandoori chicken instead of sushi at sushi king's sushi bonanza for lunch...
I substituted hongkong dramas for a trip to the cinema, cos i'd already watched eagle eye on dvd-pirated one no less...
and i didnt want to waste precious liquidity for IMHO stupid movies like Disaster Movie and Flight of the dead.. >.<

Thus came back from KLCC empty handed, with nothing to show for my journey there and back... Which is why i might as well tell ppl i hadnt gone anywhere, hmm...
Why so pitiful ar... Why other ppl can go and have 20 plates of sushi with no problems, why was the card i got from my friend already expired... Why other ppl got movies to watch?! Why arent there any shows i like?? I wanted to watch tropic thunder but too bad its not out yet! Why did i forget to bring my watch so that i cld put new batteries into it?? My wrist feels so bare without a watch!
Dang, i so feel like sitting on the floor throwing a tantrum now... Waaaa.......

Anyway, educated my bf on some designer brands just now... Had him chanting Chanel, Gucci. Coach, Armani, Hermes and all that on the way home... hehehhehehe... I am so evil :)

No comments: