Tuesday, October 21, 2008

两年啦!!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the 3rd year in which i haven't been single... Cant get that sentence?? Simply said, today is my 2nd anniversary with the bf! :D

i still cant believe that i'm not single, that anyone would even want me... no one ever looked at me during secondary school, since only the prettier girls were ever noticed, and i was definitely classified as a geek and i never really had any admirers... heck i never even received even an inch of a love letter... sigh, funny boy, dunno what he sees in me.... O.o


but having him has made me think differently.. that i am worth something to have someone wanting to take care of me like he does... that i deserve to be in a relationship and not be lonely all the time, yea i know the feeling when everyone ard you is coupling up and you're left alone, believe me, i went through it.. and well, i think its kind of comforting to know that there's someone behind you besides mum and dad...


So dear,
sorry for all the times i've been unreasonable..
sorry for all the times i've failed when you told me to believe in myself...
sorry for all the times i tried to put you down...
and for all the mood swings i have, but i cant promise that i wont have any in the future, hehe...

thanks for all the care you have given me...
thanks for all the times you treated me to a movie or a meal...
thanks for when you accompany me some where i want to go...
thanks for cheering me up all the time with yr antics...
thanks for all the time we've had together...


I cant predict how long we'll last, cos i'm so practical and i dont believe in fairytales and happy ever afters...


but i hope we can make the most of the time we have together... :)
MUACKZZ!

No comments: