Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back! :)

Omg, what a hassle i went through just to get home last friday!!
Firstly, i admit that i have foresight since i had already anticipated that i would have to wait at least an hour for the bus since i was unable to reserve a ticket beforehand--turned out to be 2 hours... The amount of toxic fumes i breathed in while waiting at puduraya, i think half my brain cells went into a coma... So, hehehhe, i skipped class to go to the bus terminal earlier...

But the Me with the great foresight turned out to be a 'big-headed prawn' (cantonese)... being the smarty person that i am, i had already booked a ticket for me to come back to KL today, and so i dutifully collected it before i went to wait for the bus.. Turns out, the idiot at the counter gave me a KL-JB ticket instead of JB back to KL!!! Hello, i siad 'ya, saya balik pada hari isnin' when you asked me whether i was coming back on monday... I think your brain cells got many more dead compared to me is it??! how can i go back to JB and go to JB again... Sigh...

and i only noticed the error when the bus was about to depart.. I was so relieved to be in the bus with air-conditioning instead of standing outside that i kind of spaced out for awhile and didnt think of checking my ticket until it was too late... and if you want to start chiding me abt checking my ticket when i left the counter, well, i had bought a 'sekarang jalan' ticket for the journey back to JB, and the guy who sold me the ticket acted like the bus was about to depart already, made me rush like mad... 'Departing now' my foot! made me wait so anxiously for so long when i could have been doing something more fulfilling... :*

Luckily i managed to change the ticket in the end--in JB, cos i wasnt allowed to go down the bus in pudu.. Idiot, you make me wait for you for 2 hours, give me 5 minutes to go change my ticket oso cannot!! Hmph... pay me back in your next life lah, hah... After cooling off a bit, i did manage to resolve the matter in the end.. of course lah, if not how can i be back in KL now.. heheheh...

I must apologise to the other passengers in the same bus as me that day for making such a scene in the front, cos i was slightly panicking at that time... I sincerely apologise for the torture that your eardrums had to endure, caused by my shrieking...

I apologise to my readers too for having to read abt my public transportation sob stories so often... So sorry... hahahha... hope no one else had to go through what i go through~~~ :)

But is was so worth it though.. The trials and tribulations i went through to get home i mean... cos
theres no place like home...
theres no place like home...
theres no place like home......
trying to channel the spirit of Dorothy from the wizard of Oz... :D
Dont mind me... i'm crazy~~

No comments: